Over the past ten years, across 24 countries, we’ve learned a lot about the things that can go wrong: water tables drop, pipes break, community management committees fall apart, or spare parts aren’t available. We’re identifying the root causes of common service interruptions and how to help communities get their water points back online. Pipeline’s singular purpose is to help communities keep clean water flowing and to create reliable local systems that can one day function without our support. When we achieve that in a sustainable manner, our mission will be accomplished.
- What is Pipeline and does it still exist?
- We love your logo! Can we use it on products if we're giving you a percent of proceeds?
- Can I pick the country, water technology or local partner for my money?
- How does charity: water use 100% of donations to fund water projects?
- How can I change my email preferences?