100% of your money goes to water project costs on the ground. Private donors cover the salaries of our staff in New York so your money can go directly to materials, local staff costs, in-country program support, and mobilization. If your sponsored water project is at a school, a portion of your money may be used to build latrines in addition to the water project. Latrines are crucial to reducing water-related diseases, especially at schools or health clinics where populations are denser.
- How does charity: water determine the cost of sponsoring a project?
- What's included in my completion report?
- What does it mean to be a project sponsor on mycharitywater.org?
- I made a general donation to clean water. Do I get reporting for this?
- How much is the community involved in building a charity: water project?