We partner with organizations that share our passion, value excellence, and operate with integrity. Our official partners make a significant annual contribution and work with us to launch innovative, unforgettable campaigns.
Some examples of our official Brand Partners include:
On World Water Day 2016 Emergen-C launched a multiyear partnership with charity: water, pledging to build water projects in Ethiopia and help spread awareness.
- The #40Pounds Challenge marked the first campaign, a fun and creative way to get involved and raise awareness about the water crisis by lifting the weight that women and children in developing countries carry every day to collect water.
- For every entry, Emergen-C donated $5 to charity: water.
- The campaign garnered over 378 million impressions, including an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel!
- The Smile Generation is an incredible group of dentistry’s in the United States. They’ve been supporting our work since 2009 by committing to give a portion of the cost of a popular routine procedure.
- They’ve also built on their commitment by fundraising to bring even more people clean water. In 2013, they rallied their dentists, patients, and friends to raise over $1.3 million to bring clean water to communities in Tigray, Ethiopia.
- In 2016, they challenged over 500 offices to Give 100%, aiming for full participation and achievement in reaching the office goal!
- We first partnered with Lokai leading up to World Water Day 2015, and to date they’ve raised over $850,000 to provide clean water to dozens of communities through sales of limited edition Blue Lokai and Water Lokai, as well as the Water Pack.
- In 2016, we set out to create an experience to support our mission, inspiring our communities through new media. Not only did the new Water Pack come with a water bottle, but also a virtual reality headset where anyone could virtually join us in Ethiopia through our VR film, The Source.
- Lokai also launched an innovative Facebook Messenger bot, Walk with Yeshi, that represented the millions of women and girls who walk each day to collect water. Anyone could walk alongside her for 2.5 hours as she shared images, sounds, maps, and more about her surroundings in northern Ethiopia.
If you are interested in becoming an official corporate partner, please submit a request here.